Small Pastel Green Bowl
This basket pattern symbolizes welcome customs which are hugely important in East African culture. This basket pattern is a classic and traditional pattern in Rwanda; and a wonderful addition to any home, kindly welcoming all who visit.
Style it on a shelf for additional storage or add it to your coffee table for a globally inspired feel. This small bowl is just the right size for a fruit bowl, keys, or wall hanging.
- Approximately 6” D x 2” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with food
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.