Speckled Blue Night Celebration Tray
These delicately textured and handcrafted coasters were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Rwanda. They use the sisal agave plant and sweet grass to weave them together.
- Approximately 16” D x 2” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Tray has a hang loop on the back for wall decor
- Safe to use with food
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.